FASHION EXPOSED NOW AUSTRALIA'S FASHION BUYING EVENT
Fashion Exposed NOW is the platform in for retailers to see the latest in Australian and overseas fashion trends. The show provides a platform for apparel, accessory and footwear brands to showcase their collections to retail buyers whilst providing an unrivaled opportunity for retailers to discover new and established Australian and International brands and to build sustainable relationships in the fashion industry.
SELECT - presented by Fashion Exposed Now will bring core labels to showcase their collections to retailers and buyers in Melbourne.
Saturday 25 August
Sunday 26 August
Crown Conference Centre - Exhibition Hall
To register to visit SELECT click here.
Fashion Exposed Now Sydney
Fashion Exposed NOW's flagship event will take place in Sydney.
Saturday 9 February
Sunday 10 February
International Convention Centre
WHY VISIT SYDNEY
Visitors will discover a one stop shop in Sydney of over 150 labels showcasing their latest collections across five categories including Womenswear, Boutique Brands, Menswear, Beach & Body and Accessories & Footwear.
Fashion Exposed NOW’s professional environment will provide a platform to increase business potential and facilitate building sustainable relationships in the fashion industry. It’s the destination for retailers to:
- See the latest collections from independent Australian and New Zealand labels
- Be the first to see new International brands entering the Australian market
- Learn strategies to grow your business at the FREE Seminar program - 2019 seminar program will be announced closer to the event
- Create and build relationships with emerging and established fashion labels from across the globe
WHAT’S ON DISPLAY IN SYDNEY
The show will have 150+ brands on show in a range of categories including:
- Boutique Brands - 18 - 35 target
- Australian Designed & Made
- European Designed & Made
- New Zealand Designed & Made
- American Designed & Made
- New to the Australian Market labels
- Emerging labels
- Beach & Body incorporating - swimwear, resort wear, sleep wear and intimates
- Accessories, bags & jewellery
For information on getting to the International Convention Centre click here.